Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hmm...

So yesterday, after I piqued my own interest, I had to go check out http://deepthoughts.blogspot.com/. Not as scary as I had feared. A lonely 50 something. I wonder if he is hot. I wonder if he has money. Maybe he will be my sugar daddy. I know I am married, but I would like a sugar daddy to buy me things. Not extravagant things, but like new tires for my car. I need new tires. There just isn't enough money for tires. Other things come first like food, daycare, and actually paying the bills once in awhile. Are there people out there that would adopt a family and give them money? Awhile ago I thought it would be neat if there was a program for all the lonely people in the world to adopt a family. Then they would have somewhere to go at the holidays and in turn they could help support the family. Sound like a good idea? I wonder if any rich lonely people would buy into it. I know there already is an adopt a family program and we buy gifts for some random anonymous family at Christmas, but my vision would be different. There would be an independantly wealthy individual and he/she would get to hang out with my family at Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, go to the zoo, have family picnics, etc. and in exchange they would buy me tires, or help pay the bills once in awhile. Anyone want to volunteer?

No comments: