Thursday, January 13, 2011

Everything is the Same

Wow. It has been over two years and life is pretty much the same.

I'm still in the same job and burnt out.

I still wonder about my ex boyfriend from high school.

I still would like a sugar daddy to pay my bills. I need about $12,000 now. Anyone have a spare $12,000? Then I could pay off my car and the money owed to Chrysler for the over mileage on my husband's truck. Then I might be able to stay afloat. I'm about to have my wages garnished for the Chrysler thing. I am so glad we leased. We had planned to buy the truck when the lease was up, but guess what? They wouldn't finance us so we had to turn it in and owed $6000 in excess mileage. Bad decisions people. Don't make them. And now this is going to be the ruin of me. I can barely afford to pay for my regular bills. How are we going to get by when they start taking the garnishment?

Oh and I need new tires again.

No comments: